Dr Vish Retnasingham
Keeping you safe is our priority.
Our enhanced safety procedures have been kept in place to ensure you and your family are safe when visiting us. Please continue to follow the government guidelines on Coronavirus.
Our COVID-19 Antibody blood test tests for an immune response that could indicate a previous infection or the result of a vaccination.
A blood sample is taken by one of our experienced in-house nurses.
Results are returned within 48 hours and will be sent electronically. A GP will also give you a call to explain exactly what your results mean.
The Private GP Group does not claim that you are immune to the virus in the future.
Member price: £65
Non Member price: £80
If you wish to have your antibodies retested, we will discount your second test by 20%. You must wait a minimum of 4 weeks to be retested.
How to Avoid Spreading the Infection
Please continue to follow the government guidelines to reduce the spread.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Wear something that covers your nose and mouth in places where it's hard to stay away from other people
- There are many places where you have to wear a face covering but if in doubt always play it safe and wear one
- Some people are exempt from wearing a face mask, please seek advice from your GP if you think you might be
- Try to stay at least 2 metres away from anyone outside of your household or support bubble
- Making space between yourself and others makes a huge difference in preventing the spread
Our COVID-19 Enhanced Procedures
We welcome you all to The Private GP Group
- We strongly urge patients to wear a face covering at the surgery
- Keeping 2 meter distance between people while you are in the surgery
- Regular and frequent hand hygiene – washing with soap and water and/or use of alcohol gel
- Cleaning common areas
Enhanced cleaning & sanitation
- Weekly enhanced cleans of the surgeries
- Team members are trained and regularly updated on cleaning procedures
- All consultation rooms receive a full clean and sanitization between appointments
- Antibacterial gel is available in several areas of the surgery for patients to use
- The surgery has fresh air ventilation throughout
About our clean team
- All our team members are required to complete a risk assessment declaration
- All clinical team members will be required to wear PPE
- All team members are required to wash or sanitise their hands
Your helpful contribution
- If you feel unwell or display any symptoms of the virus or have been in contact with someone showing symptoms, please stay at home
- Please be mindful of distancing
- We are screening all of our patients on the phone
- Continue to wash your hands regularly
- And last but by no means least, look after yourselves and each other